Tae Kwon Do Study Guides - High White Belt Kids
The Five Tenets of Tae Kwon Do:
- Courtesy — Courtesy means being nice and polite.
- Integrity — Integrity means being honest and telling the truth.
- Perseverance — Perseverance means that you don't give up on something just because it is hard to do.
- Self-Control — Self-Control means having control over the things that you do and say.
- Indomitable Spirit — Indomitable Spirit means having a good attitude even during bad times.
Korean words and phrases that we use in Tae Kwon Do:
- Ba Roe — Go back to Joon Bee stance
- Shaw — Relax
- Sheezuk — Begin
- Koomhan — Stop
- Kook ki yay da hi yoe kyeong naet. — Bow to the flags
- Sa Bum Nim kay kyeong naet. — Bow to the instructor
Korean Ordinal Numbers: 1st –10th
- 1st — Eel
- 2nd — Ee
- 3rd — Sahm
- 4th — Sah
- 5th — Owe
- 6th — Yook
- 7th — Chill
- 8th — Pahl
- 9th — Koo
- 10th — Sip